[ENG] Can't see 'History' / Delete passwords?

Diskutiere [ENG] Can't see 'History' / Delete passwords? im Samsung S5230 Forum Forum im Bereich Samsung Andere OS Forum; Hi guys, sorry for not speaking German but I can't find an English forum that looks as good as this! [Apologies if any of these questions have...
V

views

Threadstarter
Modell(e)
S5230
Netzbetreiber
Orange
Hi guys, sorry for not speaking German but I can't find an English forum that looks as good as this! [Apologies if any of these questions have already been answered here.] Basically, I've got a couple of small problems with my Samsung Tocco Lite S5230 that hopefully you might be able to help with;

1. Viewing browser history:

I can't view the history of websites I've been on? When I go to Menu > Browser, I have the following 4 options:

Home
Enter URL
Bookmarks
Settings

Is there no way of seeing "History"?

2. Completely erasing cookies:

My phone won't stop remembering passwords. I.e. Even after deleting cookies / history *and* clearing the cache, if I go to facebook.com my e-mail address and password will still be there. [This means that if I lose / leave my phone attended, anyone can simply go to facebook.com, and click 'log in' to gain access to my account.] I've also tried changing cookie options to 'Accept all' / 'Reject all' and 'Prompt', nothing seemed to fix it.

3. Turning autocomplete on websites off:

Living in London, I often need to check train times. The best site to do this on is; National Rail Enquiries - Mobile

The first time I used the website I looked at times between Clapham Junction and London Waterloo. Last night I needed to check times between Clapham Junction and Brighton. However, as soon as I typed 'Clapham Junction' into the first box, 'London Waterloo' automatically appeared in the second box and the "date" field went back to the date of the very first time I used it. It would then not let me change the second box or the date box as it had remembered what I'd entered the very first time I used the site.

As with the passwords issue, clearing the history etc did not help. Again, how can I stop the phone remembering things like this?

4. 'Games' Widget:

I cannot remove the 'games' Widget from the Widget menu [the little blue control icon]. If I go into 'Widget settings', 'Games' isn't even on the list. [Not a huge problem, but frustrating nevertheless.]

My current firmware is; [T-Mobile] S5230AAIF1. [According to Samsung New PC Studio there are no updates available for my phone. Could any of these problems be fixed by upgrading to the newest [unbranded] firmware? If so, does anyone know what the latest, standard, unbranded UK firmware is?]

Many thanks in advance. :)

PS. Does anyone know of an English forum like this?

Twingo_007

Twingo_007

Senior Mitglied
Modell(e)
Samsung GT-S5230
Netzbetreiber
vodafone
Firmware
S5230XXIH1
PC Betriebssystem
XP-SP3, VISTA Ult.-64Bit, Win7 Ult.-64Bit
Hi views,

okay, most of your problems with the build-in browser could be solved in using a special browser like opera mini. There are much more functions and all the problems could be covered with opera. you can find a download here:

Opera Mini - Download

For the games widget there is no solution this time. This widget is one of some branded widgets (no one know why!) the can't deibled from options-menu. Maybe this will help a little bit: Drag this widget out to any screen, scroll down the widget band and drop it back to the last bottom position. so in this way the widget will not seen until you scroll completely down.

Hope this will help

bye
Volkmar

Thema:

[ENG] Can't see 'History' / Delete passwords?

Sucheingaben

s5230aaif1

how to check web history on htc hd7

samsung tocco browsing history

samsung s5230 browser history
, how to see browsing history on tocco lite, samsung tocco lite browser history, f, browser history samsung tocco lite, samsung tocco browser history, delete hd7 browsing history, htc hd7 cant delete browser history, how to remove history from htc7, internet browsing history tocco lite, how to view browsing history on the samsung tocco, checking history samsung, how to delete yout history hd 7, how to view web history hd7, htc hd7 view web history, how to check history on hd7, htc hd7 history wont erase, htc hd7 history wont delete, how to access browser history on samsung tocco, web history samsung tocco, browsing history wont delete on my htc 7 cell phone, htc 7 wont delete history

[ENG] Can't see 'History' / Delete passwords? - Ähnliche Themen

• Elf defense eng instalation/deinstalations probleme

Elf defense eng instalation/deinstalations probleme: Hi ich wollte mir heute aus dem APPSTORE nicht cydia das spiel "elf defense eng" installieren Das runterladen verlief ganz gut und auch der...
  • [Android] Robo 3 FREE 2.8.9 [logic, ENG]

[Android] Robo 3 FREE 2.8.9 [logic, ENG]: Robo 3 Free Jahr: 2013 Genre : Logic Entwickler: HeroCraft Publisher: HeroCraft Sprache: Eng Medizin: nicht erforderlich / Free Plattform...
  • Suche ein neues Händy, engere Auswahl gibt es bereits.

Suche ein neues Händy, engere Auswahl gibt es bereits.: So wie im Titel steht suche ich ein neues Handy, bis jetzt hatte ich einen Samsung i8910 HD das mir leider vor paar Wochen geklaut wurde, jetzt...
  • T9 deutsch/eng/schwedisch

T9 deutsch/eng/schwedisch: Hallo, ich suche ein Handy, wo ich mindestens diese drei T9-Wörterbuecher installieren kann (also nur T9, nicht notwendigerweise Menues)...
  • Siemens und Microsoft rücken enger zusammen

Siemens und Microsoft rücken enger zusammen: Quelle: heise.de Naja was soll man dazu noch sagen.... - es wird wohl kein Symbian Gerät aus dem Hause Siemens mehr geben, schade -...