How to compare Smartphones by CPU ? HELP!

Diskutiere How to compare Smartphones by CPU ? HELP! im Technik, Internet, Onlinedienste, PC & Co. Forum im Bereich Sonstiges; Hello, i dont get how to compare smartphones correctly by their cpu. I know how to compare the CPU and GPU of normal Computers. And aswell of...
D

dbesa

Gast
Hello,

i dont get how to compare smartphones correctly by their cpu.

I know how to compare the CPU and GPU of normal Computers. And aswell of Laptops.

But i really dont know how to compare Smartphone CPU.

Well for understanding better what i mean:

A Laptop works with a CPU and a GPU.
If you know what Performance your CPU has (in form of a Benchmark result), then you can compare the other important parts of it GPU , RAM...
And yeah, well you need to first compare the CPU of it, so you are able to compare the rest, to get a really good comparison.

So i thought i could just search up the Processor Name of a Phone and then search for it in a list where you find the Benchmark result of ONLY the CPU.
So i can just compare the processor easily.
BUT i didnt find any list where the name of the processor as i find it in the specifications, is written like that.

So then my next step was :

I thought i just find the most popular benchmark app and search for the result in a list.
But there exist firstly no list like that and secondly i dont know how much i can trust these benchmark apps, or i cant really know how they work.

I want to first comapre the CPU of a Smartphone and then the RAM, and so i have the most important parts of it, compared nicely.

So then i can choose between the phone with the best PRICE for Performance.

PLEASE HELP.

Robbie

Robbie

Co-Admin
Modell(e)
Diverse
Netzbetreiber
O2/D1/D2
Firmware
Stock und CFW´s, ständig neue
PC Betriebssystem
MS Win 7, 8.1 und 10 / Ubuntu 11.x
Difficult. Best look down at the manufacturers' websites. There you will find usually the indication for built processor and also to Ram. There are also many websites such Handy Portal | Handys, Smartphones, Tablets, Smartwatches und Tarife, where the specifications of the smartphone are shown. With this information and the results of the benchmark lists you can then create an own hit list.

Thema:

How to compare Smartphones by CPU ? HELP!

How to compare Smartphones by CPU ? HELP! - Ähnliche Themen

Ertugrul Gazi photo editor : Osman ghazi suits: Ertugrul gazi is the app where Islamic history readers are so blessed with this historical drama and mainly their dresses are so famous like...
Ertugrul Gazi Wallpaper HD : dirilis Osman 3d live: Ertugrul gazi is the app where Islamic history readers are so blessed with this historical drama and mainly their Wallpapers are so famous like...
among us wallpapers Live HD & 3d lock screen: Among us wallpaper is the app where you can personalize your mobile with hd wallpapers , live wallpaper for home screen and lock screen. Our goal...
new emoji stickers for whatsapp: Emoji sticker is the app where you can easily search for all those emojis which we can use on regular basis like Laughing ,sad ,fire ,Crying...
4k Wallpapers : Aesthetic wallpaper & Background: 4k wallpaper is the new app where you can download 3d wallpapers which are aesthetic. Aesthetics Wallpapers provide huge collections of background...
Oben