.isynchappu?

Diskutiere .isynchappu? im English Discussion Forum Forum im Bereich BenQ-Siemens Forum; I am having a problem when synchronising my SX1 with Outlook. I get an error according a missing file called .isynchappu. Can anyone help me with...
S

saksager

Threadstarter
I am having a problem when synchronising my SX1 with Outlook. I get an error according a missing file called .isynchappu. Can anyone help me with my problem? I have searched the Internet for similar problems and have for the error written in germen. It reads: "Der Synchronizer kann die Schnittstelle nicht laden (.ISYNCHAPPU) Untzerstützung der Synchronisation mit das Gerät erforderlich"
The problem occurs when synchronising my agenda (tasks) but synchronising my contacts works fine and as it should.

You can write back in german if it is easier for you ;)

Anders Saksager (DK)

F

foo

Mitglied
You have to delete the configuration-Files in your personal folder.
On a German Windows XP System, you will find the files at:

Eigene Dateien\Siemens Data Suite\Geräte\352079000XXXXXX\Syncs\Agenda\Kontakte.cfg

Eigene Dateien\Siemens Data Suite\Geräte\352079000XXXXXX\Syncs\Kontakte\Agenda.cfg

(352079000XXXXXX is your IMEI)

You can delete the log-Files (same Folder) as well.

The next time you will restart the datasuite, you have to reconfigure the syncronisation settings.
Hope it helps.
Cheers,
foo

P.S.: I had the same problem some months ago. Deleting the files solved the problem for me.

Thema:

.isynchappu?

Sucheingaben

\Siemens Data Suite\Geräte&#092

Oben